Search results


Order by: relevance

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Errand Plus and Personal Services Ltd

If you need someone to attend to your care and errands needs, then you have come to the right place. We understand there are so many people out there struggling to cope with the demands life throws at them simply because they are either lack the...

Help at home

Errand Plus and Personal Services, Rouen House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RB


MEND (Meeting Every Need Daily) provides holistic, practical support and care to people in Norfolk who are experiencing distress or have difficulties living independently. This may include people experiencing mental health problems, life changing illnesses, learning difficulties and older persons. Personal Assistants will provide one to one...

Supported living

MEND, 25 Reepham Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 5LD

Heather Nunn Business Services

A complete Employment Support Service for Employers, taking you through the process of employing the right PA for your needs. We can provide a job description, recruitment packs, advertise and discern suitable applicants, arranging interviews and supporting you throught the process. We will issue Contracts of Employment...

Education, training and employment support

Womack House, Swaffham Road, Ashill, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 7DB

Equal Lives

We are a user–led organisation based in Norfolk, so our services are shaped by the people that use them. We have provided employment and recruitment support to people using direct payments since 1998. In the last year we supported over 400 people with their recruitment needs.We...

Physical and/or learning disability

Equal Lives,15 Manor Farm Barns, Fox Road, Framingham Pigot, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14 7PZ

Skills for Care

Skills for Care has online practical support to help people who get a personal budget (from health or social care) to employ their own personal care assistants, including recruiting and managing them.

Information, advice and advocacy

When there is serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property, or a crime in progress, always dial 999.

Remember, you should only dial 999 in an emergency.

Back to top